Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo Shoots!

The past couple weeks have been filled with fun photo shoots of Le Fashion Truck, our mobile boutique!  I even stepped behind the camera to snap a few shots with my ever so fabulous business partner of Le Fashion Truck, Jeanine Romo.

Our first shoot took place in Griffith Park, by the whimsical eye of Juan / Eclectic State Photography.

pic by eclectic state photography

pic by eclectic state photography

photo by eclectic state photography

photo by eclectic state photography

photo by eclectic state photography

Then we headed to the city and met up with photog superhero Alan Mura in Little Tokyo who captured these shots:

pic by alan mura

jeanine, my biz partner | pic by alan mura

me! owner of better than naked and co-owner of le fashion truck | pic by alan mura

me, jeanine and le fashion truck | pic by alan mura

pic by alan mura

pic by alan mura


1 comment:

jeanine romo said...

OMG!! I love our pics :)

xx,
Jeanine