Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Miniature Masterpieces

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit one of my favorite thrift shops in the mountains.  Located somewhere in Kern County, this place is just FAB.  They receive new items on a daily basis and are constantly restocking their shelves.  And the women that work there all have fabulous stories to tell.  Speaking of fabulous stories, what better way to tell a story than through a painting?

Yesterday I found these 3 "Canvas Masterpiece Miniatures" at my spot.  Two are Van Gogh reproductions and, excuse my ignorance, but I don't know who the flute playing boy was originally by.  Each one measures 4 inches high x 3 inches wide and have the option to hang or stand.  Love 'em!

"Cafe Terrace at Night," Vincent Van Gogh Mini Reproduction

"Self-Portrait," Vincent Van Gogh Mini Reproduction

Boy Playing Flute...who's the artist?! Mini reproduction.

If you like them, enter to win here!

No comments: