1) Mother of 3, Kimberly Jones writes a fun blog righteously titled "Keeping Up with the Joneses," where you do just that! From snippets about her home life to arts and crafts and awesomely, heads up on giveaways!!
2) Happy Birthday Hippo Fairy! October is her birfday month, so go shorty! The queen of swaps, check out her blog for all the awesome items she's received for FREE!
3) CF Live, Love, Laugh, and Be Happy has such a CUTE blog. I want to run through the flowers and eat the clouds that look like cotton candy. It's a slice of life from the other side of the world!
4) Craft Obsessor Hedgehog and Rabbit was a love of mine prior to this swap. From the cute name to the cute handmade finds for sale, LOVE them!
5) Imagine my excitement when I discovered another woman gutsy enough to use the word NAKED in her name, just like us! Butt Naked Woman tells the tales of trails of a woman and her life, through pics and text.
6) We enjoy visiting Riechan's World, which includes an adorable online shop that sells the cutest rings! Don't believe it? Well here's the proof!
7) Major babbling about random thoughts and projects from a Bella in Italia, Rock N Roll Stop's The Traffic is Fun, fun, fun!!!